The BADER & RYAN, LTD. Legal Team
We stand for expertise and years of experience in a wide variety of legal disciplines. Read our profiles below to get to know us better.
Kevin P. Ryan
Attorney at Law
- General Civil Litigation (Contracts, Certain Personal Injury Actions, Landlord / Tenant)
- Family Law (Divorce, Custody, Adoption, Parental Rights)
- 2004 University of Phoenix, Reno, NV. Masters in Buisness Administration courses.
- 1991 University of Idaho College of Law. Moscow, ID, Juris Doctor.
- 1990-1991 Regent's College, London, England. International Law Program Graduate.
- 1986 Colorado State University.Fort Collins, Co. Bachelor of Arts
- 2012-Present. Nevada Department of Education, Hearing Officer.
- 1999-Present, Bader & Ryan, Ltd., Partner.
- 1999 Hardesty, Bader, and Ryan, Ltd., Partner, Reno, NV.
- 1996-1999 Hardesty & Bader , Ltd., Reno, NV, Associate Attorney.
- 1992-1995 Osborne & Gamboa, Chartered, Reno, Nevada, Associate Attorney.
- 1991-1992 The Honorable Jerry Carr Whitehead, Second Judicial District Court, State of Nevada, Judicial Law Clerk.
- 2010-Present CASA,Court Appointed Special Advocates; Board Member
- 2008 Washoe County Medical Society; Mini Internship Program
- 2008 Career Day, Trainer Middle School: Guest Speaker.
- 2006 Summit Awards Judging Conference.
Law Practice: For 21 years, the focus of my law practice has been successful negotiation and/or litigation in all Nevada state and federal courts as well as many non-judicial forums. In addition, I have tried to give back to the community and the Nevada State Bar by volunteering my time to worthy organizations and low income clients.